Friday, May 31

German Weather...

So. Today is May 31st. At home in Massachusetts it is currently in the 80s and 90s (Fahrenheit people!), sunny, warm, and summery. At home in Germany it is currently 40s and 50s, rainy, windy, and overcast. Hmm... That does not feel like summer to me!

At least the weather is making it easier to enjoy being inside doing homework and blogging... and makes the sunny days THAT MUCH MORE enjoyable :) Like yesterday- when I took an impromptu trip to Strasbourg, France. Because when you live in Europe you can do things like that- just day trip to another country! A post on that will come... after I catch you all up on my fairy tale travel schedule!

Edit:
Today is June first and the Neckar River that bisects Heidelberg is completely flooded! That means A LOT of rain!
Second Edit!  Today is June 2 and I have officially been abroad for 100 days...and only 58 days to go... :(

1 comment:

  1. I will be happy to see you again and have you cook for us. Sad that you wont be home long before you are off for your senior year! Only 2 hours away though.

    ReplyDelete